Long Barn and Hayloft Cottage at Upper House Farm & Spa, Craswall, are two luxury self-catering mountain barns, located on the hills of the Black Mountains, right at the entrance of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Therefore the views are stunning and it's paradise for walkers, lovers of nature and star gazers.
Our concept is new: we bring the boutique-hotel touch to self-catering and offer you style, comfort and exclusive hospitality. Treat yourself to the most relaxing sauna and to a full spa treatment (a-la-carte list available on our website).
Start climbing Black Hill right from your doorstep. Book with us an unforgettable mountain bike private tour (1.2 day or full day). You can also drive to the world-renowned literary town of Hay on Wye in just 20 minutes.
- Long Barn: an elegantly luxurious barn for 4 guests. Self-catering barn with boutique-hotel touch.
- Hayloft Cottage: a wildly romantic and seductively chic holiday bolthole for 2 guests. Self-catering cottage with boutique-hotel touch.
- Gardens and Grounds: formal English gardens (topiary garden) and beyond, 70 acres of fascinating organic fields with many fauna, flora and historical points of interest.
- Private walk through our newly-planted (2015) 15 acres of woodland.
- Possibility of extra beds for children by special arrangement.
Autumn Wellness Break in the Black Mountains - Get a free two-hour sauna session in our panoramic spa with any booking between 1st September and 30 November 2018 (value is £60 for two and £120 for four guests).