Long Barn and Hayloft Cottage at Upper House Farm & Spa, Craswall, are two luxury self-catering mountain barns, located on the hills of the Black Mountains, right at the entrance of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Therefore the views are stunning and it's paradise for walkers, lovers of nature and star gazers.
Our concept is new: we bring the boutique-hotel touch to self-catering and offer you style, comfort and exclusive hospitality. Complimentary access to our new luxurious sauna (opening in late Spring 2016). Treat yourself to a full spa treatment (a-la-carte list, payable).
Start climbing Black Hill right from your doorstep. Book with us an unforgettable mountain bike private tour (1.2 day or full day). You can also drive to the world-renowned literary town of Hay on Wye in just 20 minutes.
- Long Barn: an elegantly luxurious barn for 4 guests. Self-catering barn with boutique-hotel touch.
- Hayloft Cottage: a wildly romantic and seductively chic holiday bolthole for 2 guests. Self-catering cottage with boutique-hotel touch.
- The 18th century Farm House : the ultimate bed & breakfast experience during the Hay Festival season (from 26 May to 5 June 2016).
- Gardens and Grounds: elegant English gardens (topiary garden) and beyond, 70 acres of fascinating organic fields with many fauna, flora and historical points of interest.
- Possibility of extra beds for children by special arrangement.
Hay Festival last minute: 10% discount on stays during the Hay Festival in Hayloft Cottage (x2); Friday 27 May to Sunday 5 June 2016