26/08/2017 10:00 - 28/08/2017 17:00
If you’re a fan of food, drink, music, or the arts, the National Park Visitor Centre in Libanus, near Brecon is the only place to be this August Bank Holiday weekend for the annual Brecon Beacons National Park Summer Fayre.
Come rain or shine join in the fun and discover many stands full of local food, arts and crafts, children’s activities and live entertainment spilling out onto the front lawn and surrounding fields.
The Beacons View Tea Rooms will keep you fully fuelled with local welsh food both inside the Tea Rooms and outside on the lawn with a delicious BBQ.
1) Go Outdoors Tent Show will be part of the event, chance to browse and buy tents.
2) Lonely Planet will be attending the event on Sat 26th Aug (only) as part of a road trip to explore Britain’s best wild spots.
The travel media company will be driving an all-electric Tesla Model S from the Cairngorms in Scotland down to Dartmoor in the South West. Along the way, people are invited to join Lonely Planet at each of their national park stops, where there’ll be exclusive events, book promotions and giveaways.
3) Woodland Trust will be in the Wildlife Garden at the Visitor Centre.
4) Live Music from Brecon Town Choir and Tony Royale.
5) Cream Teas.
6) Food tent
7) Crafts tent
8) Free kids activities – Badge making
9) Soft Play Area
10) Chance to meet the Birds of Prey
Taking place 10am – 5pm each day of the bank holiday weekend it's a great family day out supporting local Welsh producers.
Entry is free to all and only £2.50 to park for the full day.