- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 96
A Welsh stone holiday cottage in the Brecon Beacons National Park with a co...
Winnies Hayloft sits on the brow of the hill in Bwlch on the road between B...
Cefncoedbach Farm Holiday Cottages
Located in unspoilt countryside with stunning views of the Black mountains ...
The Glanusk Estate is a private, family-owned Estate in the beautiful count...
Nestled on the hillside facing Pen y Fan and just 1½ mile south of Brecon ...
Aberyscir Coach House
Aberyscir Coach House is a tranquil one bedroom self catering holiday cotta...