- Brynich Cottages beneath the Brecon Beacons
- Castle Farm in the Black Mountains
- Baddegai Cottage in the Brecon Beacons
- Cosy Fireplace at Priory Mill Cottage
- Twin bedroom in the Couryard wing, Penpont
- Merryfields Barn above Crickhowell
- Kitchen at Pips - Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Cefncoedbach Cottages
Cosy cottages on sleepy lanes, quirky barn conversions, grand houses perched on hillsides with glorious views – we do this type of holiday well in this part of Wales.
Book your own hideaway and you’ll have far more room to stretch out than you would in a hotel or a B&B. If you’re visiting with friends and family, you could rent a couple of nearby properties for the perfect combination of privacy and companionship. You may have to commit to a week or more, starting on a set day of the week. However, many properties also offer shorter stays, particularly in low season.
Local Businesses6 of 85
Pontganol Cottage is a boutique, 4 star, self-catering, dog-friendly holida...
Tan yr Eglwys
2 self catering cottages in a rural setting, convenient for exploring South...
Meadow View & Bluebell
THIS WEEKEND AVAILABLE for 1 - 10 people Tel 07743052146 £150 - &poun...
Aberyscir Coach House
Aberyscir Coach House is a tranquil one bedroom self catering holiday cotta...
A Welsh stone holiday cottage in the Brecon Beacons National Park with a co...
Choose from dog-friendly houses, working farm cottages, seaside hideaways a...